700+ nominations have been tabulated, and voting is now open for the 2016 Audio Verse Awards. We are incredibly pleased that our hard-working cast and crew have gotten this recognition. And we would love your support in seeing us through the next steps! Voting is open to the public, and the first round of voting has begun, and closes at 11:59pm PDT on November 6. During this time YOU have a chance to make your voice heard. If you thought Iron Horses Can't Be Broken was exceptional in any of the categories below, then let the internet know and vote at audioverseawards.net!
Vote for Our Cast & Crew!
Please read the voting instructions carefully, and be aware that since there are many categories to vote for, and you must vote in every category, voting will take around 30 minutes. If you'd like to review nominees in categories we're not up for, you can check out their master list of nominations
, or their nominee showcase
, both with links to the shows.
We were nominated in these categories:
- Best Original Composition in a Long form, Large Cast Production: Synesthesia Theatre theme music
- Best Original Anthology/Variety Show: Synesthesia Theatre
- Best New Original, Long Form, Large Cast, Ongoing Production: Synesthesia Theatre
- Best Audio Engineering of an Original, Ongoing, Long Form Production: Kat O'Connor, Michael Coorlim, and Bill Bullock for Iron Horses Can't Be Broken
- Best Writing of an Original, Long Form, Large Cast, Ongoing Production: Michael Coorlim for Iron Horses Can't Be Broken
- Best Original, Long Form, Large Cast, Ongoing, Dramatic Production: Iron Horses Cant be Broken
- Best Actress in an Original Ensemble Role for a Long Form Production: Amanda Meyer, as Florence Bartleby Kat O'Connor, as Sarah Bartleby
- Best Actress in an Original Leading Role for a Long Form Production: Deborah Craft, as Iron Horse Song Marshall, as Aldora Fiske
- Best Actor in an Original Ensemble Role for a Long Form Production: Bill Bullock, as Parker Doug Schuetz, as Luther Koning Sean Francis, as Chester
- Best Actor in an Original Leading Role for a Long Form, Large Cast Production: C.J. Julianus, as Governor Robert Koning James Sparling, as Alton Bartleby
Whew, that's a lot! Five finalists in each category will move on to the Finals based on the number of votes they receive, and the last round of voting will also be open to the public for a final two weeks. There are lots of nominees for the first round, so competition will be stiff. As always, you can also support us by telling your friends about us, about Iron Horses
and Synesthesia Theatre, and about the voting periods for the Audio Verse Awards. We think it would be great for our cast and crew to get some well-deserved recognition. Thank you!
Support Our Co-Artists with Your Vote